The aluminum profiles for aluminum alloy advertising light box are made of a blend of pure aluminum and some alloying elements, such as an alloy of aluminum and manganese, an alloy of aluminum and copper, a hard aluminum alloy of aluminum, copper and magnesium.
Aluminum alloy has the greater performance of physical mechanics than pure aluminum: being processed easily, high durability,wide scope of application,good effect on decoration, wide types.
Aluminum alloy is divided into many different types like anti-rust aluminum，hard aluminum， extraordinarily hard aluminum and so on. Each type has its own application scope and own code for users to choose. The aluminum alloy still sticks to its lightweight feature, but its mechanical property has been improved obviously.
1. Aluminum profiles are less dense and lighter than other commonly used metals, with a density of only 2.70 g/cm3, which is 1/3 of copper or iron. In the process of use, the bearing capacity of aluminum profiles need not be taken into account at all.
2. Aluminum profiles are treated by hot and cold processes in the production process, which have strong corrosion resistance.
3. Aluminum profiles have good ductility and can be used to make light alloys with many metal elements. The material is of high quality.
4. Compared with other metal materials, aluminium profile has strong plasticity and good productivity, which has a good advantage for production.
5. Aluminum profiles have good casting properties and can be processed into different shapes of aluminum profiles.
6. Surface treatment performance is good and the appearance is gorgeous.
7. Chemical performance is stable, non-magnetic, and can be recycled. It is a benign recyclable metal material.
8. Small elasticity coefficient, no spark in collision and friction, is the best performance in automobile technology.
9. It has good thermal conductivity and conductivity, and is outstanding in short distance transmission.
10. Compared with other metal materials, aluminium profiles have no metal pollution, no toxicity, and no volatile metal in the oxide layer.